Old November 24th 14, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian Bair

Default Cambridge 302 and GPS-NAV owners - IMPORTANT NEWS

On Monday, November 24, 2014 1:51:42 PM UTC-8, Ramy wrote:
$350 just to replace to the battery?
Maybe it is time to start using the log files from my PowerFlarm then.

Ramy

Copied from ClearNav website. $350 includes:

September 27, 2014 - CAI 302 Repair Policy

CAI 302 Repair Policy

Effective immediately we are moving to a fixed price service policy. For $350* we will

Repair almost any 302**

Clean and test and inspect as appropriate, connectors, boards and components

Calibrate the altitude pressure transducer and provide a new calibration certificate

Issue a full one-year warranty to cover the entire instrument, not merely the repaired items

*There will be a minimum charge of $125.00 if no defects are found and the unit is determined to be functioning perfectly.

**Almost any - we reserve the right to return at no cost any instrument which we judge not repairable - for example if you drove the trailer over it or filled it with water in a water landing.