Old November 28th 03, 02:30 PM
James M. Knox

Jim Weir wrote in
:

I have the honor and pleasure of thanking the following folks for
donating their dollar to "One Buck Weir" and his race for governor.
For those of you who don't follow California politics, I got 2500
votes and came in 30th in a field of 135.

Hey, move to Texas now. I will vote for you, for govenor *or* President
(we are desperate to get rid of P-49 and that almost random 3000 square
miles of TFR that wanders around the state whenever Bush visits).

And you should do even better in your campaign. In Texas we don't hold
with that antiquated notion that a person should be limited to one vote, or
be required to still be alive - for that matter. G

James M. Knox
TriSoft ph 512-385-0316
1109-A Shady Lane fax 512-366-4331
Austin, Tx 78721