Old January 12th 04, 04:05 AM
Big John

Morgans

This is pretty deep stuff but not what is being posted by the main
stream media.

As you may have noticed, they have changed their tactics and when we
change ours they may have to change again.

Most of my contacts in the Military (down to GI's at the end of the
food chain) are optimistic.

Enough. Any more that can be attached to or effect GA flying I will
try to extract and post.

Big John
Pilot ROCAF

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:41:35 -0800, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Big John" wrote in message
.. .
OT - FYI - What happens with al Qaeda will directly effect our ability
to fly without the onerous restrictions that now exist.

Big John

````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````````````
```````````````````````````````````

THE STRATFOR WEEKLY

Summary

The release of a new tape by Osama bin Laden is always an
important event. The most recent one is particularly important because
of the tone it takes.

Snip
This information is provided by PURE PURSUIT as a service to
members of the Military and Air Defense Community with the purpose of
offering relevant and timely information on defense, aviation,
emergency, and terrorism issues. Posts may be forwarded to other
individuals, organizations and lists for non-commercial purposes. For
new subscriptions, or to unsubscribe, please send an e-mail to Nena
Wiley at :

Interesting stuff. Keep us posted.