Old February 2nd 05, 12:48 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Jay Somerset said:
The proper request would have been for a "stop & go".

Why do you, like the controller, assume that he wanted to go again? He
asked for a full stop, perhaps that's what he wanted?

When I'm doing night currency, I'll fly to a nearby (just outside the
inner ring of the class C) uncontrolled field. The runway is pretty
short, so I'll do a full stop and taxi back each time. No worry about
rules against touch-and-go, and no worries about landing long and not
noticing the end of the runway approaching fast in the dark.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"I'm fairly sure Linux exists principally because writing an operating system