Old July 3rd 15, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default "Flarm, no GPS"

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 8:40:05 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I have the same problem. I just turned down the voice volume to 0. A better solution would be nice.
Dale

The GPS rx threshold for these messages seems too low. I've had the same message in the Air vario while using one antenna for three devices. The other devices were perfectly happy.
Incrementally tilting the instrument panel up will provide the message before other devices lose GPS.
Personally wouldn't turn the messages down, no longer use FLARM visual displays.
Jim