Old May 3rd 05, 09:26 PM
Dudley Henriques

Default Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message news:...

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in
message ...
Dudley Henriques wrote:
https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/aadatabase/login.asp

Yep...seems to have solved THAT mystery all right.

Now I'm left with a mystery. Since you're in there even without a
current medical, why was I left out for so long?

Not sure, but anything even remotely connected with the government can be
a twisted nightmare.
For example, I think the last medical they have listed for me is a class 2
dated in 82. I'm sitting here looking at a class 3 I got dated in 87 where
I was in sort of a "transition period" during my "retirement "from active
flying. That medical isn't on the data base at all. Next, I'm trying to
figure out how both my Commercial and CFI are listed on the base under
Dudley Arthur Henrique when in fact, my CFI in reality says Henriques :-))
I think probably the best thing for EVERYBODY to do is just accept the
fact that it's the FAA (we all know what THAT means :-) and just stop
trying to figure out how they manage to get ANYTHING right!! :-)
Dudley Henriques