Old June 12th 12, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
joesimmers[_2_]

Default More Vario Questions - ClearNav

I have approx. 30+ hours flying time with a cn vario, I honestly feel I am stopping less often to turn in dud thermals than I was with my 302.

I love the readability and simpleness of the screen readout, I also love the stop watch which starts at the beginning of each thermal for a very easy math calculation of your entire climb height in the current thermal and nice reference of exactly how long you have been climbing.

So far I am a happy camper and it is only going to get better with each upgrade which can be done easily with a usb memory stick.