Old February 12th 04, 10:09 PM
ET

Andrew Gideon wrote in
online.com:

Paul Tomblin wrote:

And stop people who subcribe to my
mailing lists from using Outlook and Outlook Express, so they don't
flood my mail servers with the viruses which they inevitably get
because of it.

Stop people that happen to visit a web site or view a mail message
with my email address from using MSFT products. That would prevent
those products from sending out viruses forged to appear to be from
me.

- Andrew

Of course we all know that if, say Netscape was used by 90%+ of all the
users out there, all the security explotes/viruses etc would be written for
those applications....

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams