Old June 10th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

Default Rear View Cameras

On Jun 10, 8:57*am, "Ken Kochanski (KK)"
wrote:
Now that we are moving to large screen nav displays, how hard would it
be to install a rear view camera ... not so much for backing up *...
(I can do that without a camera on any given contest day) *... but for
those pesky pilots that insist on flying in your blind spot ... i.e.
i'm thinking this would be one button to switch to rear-view ... and
another press to get back to nav.

KK

Great idea, and absolutely critical for effective implementation of
counter-measures!