Old April 21st 20, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Our New Club Ship Becoming Reality

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 4:13:05 PM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 12:03:57 PM UTC-7, Bob Youngblood wrote:
Since the start of our club three years ago we have been looking at the possibility of buying a new club ship. We are looking at the ASK21 and the DG1001. Funding has always been difficult, in this small start up environment it is almost impossible to obtain the amount of monies necessary to pull the trigger on a purchase as large as a new club two place glider. We have avoided trying to finance such a ship, but recently a couple of individuals have been put into the position as to where they will be making a large donation that will go directly to our 501-c3 for youth soaring. The generosity of these two individuals will be greatly appreciated. I will keep you informed as the details become more specific. Bob

What club our you with? Best of luck in quickly getting a new bird.

Treasure Coast Soaring, Vero Beach, Fl