Old September 18th 04, 01:36 AM
Jarg

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message
Jarg wrote:

"G Farris" wrote in message
In article EdD2d.65358$D%.13394@attbi_s51,
says...

They thought that the passenger travel would be ALL SST. At the time
that the SST took over, the 747s would be converted for cargo use. The
747 nose was designed to hinge up to provide fast and easy cargo

Now, Airbus is comming out with the 380, a full length double decker.
Boeing decided not to extend its 747 top the full length. Let's hope
that Boeing made the right decision.

Why should we hope that??

G Faris

Because we like American companies to be successful as it translates into
more jobs and more money for Americans!

*We* like European companies to be succesful for much the same reason.

Graham

Really? So Airbus' success is a good thing for the Irish?

Jarg