Old January 19th 05, 03:46 AM

You are all missing the point.

I recall you used to be able to join online.....

Now you have to print out a PDF from a page thats buried in the site
Stuff all that in the mail with a check etc etc...

Its all a barrier to joining.. there should be a "join now" button that
you then fill out a form, punch in your CC number and your done.

Don't get me started on the site, its a wrapper for a stripped down
reuse of old pages from the old SSA site.

Bring back the old site until this new one is fixed.
But then who am I to bitch about the SSA.

Al