Old April 19th 12, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default lx9000 task input

Hi David,

I just recorded a video showing how to enter a task into an LX9000. I will
edit it and make it available in a few days.

You can edit tasks and waypoints in SeeYou and open the SeeYou.cup waypoint
and task file in the LX9000. I created a waypoint and task file for my
gliderport which includes dozens of tasks. I can then select any one of the
tasks in the LX9000. It makes it easy to pick the right task for a
particular day.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"David Crowson" wrote in message
. com...
Iam trying to persuade the syndicate to buya lx 9ooo, does anyone know
about inputting tasks via the sd card, is it straight forward via a laptop
or even a pda. I do know it is the same as the 8000 but that leaves me none
the wiser