Old January 16th 04, 09:03 PM
Maule Driver

"C J Campbell"
Personally, I am reaching the point where I don't believe anything I see

on
the news.

Someone explained to me that the only thing you can get from news media with
some reasonable assurance of accuracy are the "actualities". I don't know
abou the word, but it goes something like this with regard to the CBS
report:

From that report I can reasonably assume that:
- there are airparks where people live with their planes
- there is an airpark called xxxxx in Virginia
- the former NTSB official did work for the NTSB.

....and that's about it. The rest of it can't necessarily be believed. You
might as well be sitting in a bar talking to someone you just met about GA
airport security, or anything else for that matter.

I try to remember that whenver a plane crash is reported. No matter the
details reported, all I can reasonably assume is that a plane crashed.