Old October 8th 04, 04:05 AM
Jeff

Default Cleveland Parking Brake Parts

I have a Cleveland parking brake line lock on my Dragonfly. The part number
is 60-5. It has developed a leak, the fluid is coming out of the body where
the actuator arm connects. I would assume there is an O-ring on either end
of the shaft that goes through the body, but I can not locate a parts
diagram for it. I do not want to take it apart until I am able to obtain
the new seals/O-rings/whatever to make the repair since it is a small leak
and it is not making a mess. Does anyone know where I can obtain the parts
to make the repair? A/S sells the 60-5, but does not list a parts diagram
like they do for the brakes and wheels. I looked for what seemed like hours
at www.parker.com, but that web site is a mess.

Thanks,
Jeff