Old September 18th 19, 02:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Ventus C vs LS6

On Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 10:16:42 AM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
$5 for a Mk-IV???Â* I think I was ripped off.Â* I payed more than $5 (but
I really like the Mk-IV).

And for Steve:Â* How many airplanes do you own?Â* How many gliders?Â* I
think Jonathan done you wrong.

33 gliders (some motorgliders and at least one with partners) according to the FAA. Could be he has a couple unregistered stashed away. This is more than I expected and more than when I last checked, which was several years ago.

Frank W