Old September 28th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default UFO HeliThruster and IFR?

I came across an abandoned autogyro in the Oklahoma panhandle in a farmer's
field alongside his other abandoned trucks and tractors. It was a two-place
tandem fully enclosed fiberglass cockpit with what I believe was a 260 HP
engine. I think it was built by Aerospace Industries if I remember right,
and it carried an N-number registration. I'm pretty sure it would cruise
above 100 mph because it had a pretty small rotor diameter.

I used to regret I didn't try to talk the guy into letting me haul it out of
his field for him ;-)

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas