Old March 24th 20, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Hogue

Default Air Display S (Butterfly Vario) Polar XML in English?

On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 09:11:38 UTC-5, Dave Springford wrote:
Does an English version of the Polar XML file exist for the Butterfly Vario?

I have the German version from page 43 of the manual that I can muddle through but it would certainly be easier in English.

More specifically, I want to load the JS3-18m polar into the Butterfly, so if someone has already done that and could share it their file here, that would be even easier.

TIA

Dave

Dave, I just sent you an invitation to the dedicated Butterfly Vario group, you might be able to reach some Butterfly Vario experts there to answer your question.

Cheers,
Jim J6