Old March 26th 20, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Looking for a drawing or photo of a 2-33 swivelling tailwheel

On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 10:21:13 AM UTC-5, wrote:
on my android phone I can use the drop down menu in the top right to "request desktop version" that will bring up the reply to author tabs when loaded.

CH

Good idea.

In my case (Pixel 3 with Android 10 "Q") it did not work with Chrome but did work with Firefox and Dolphin.

Chrome - Chose "Desktop Site" from the pull down menu. Found I could only reply to the entire group. The messages are just in a small font.

Firefox - Chose "Request Desktop Site" from the pull down menu. The messages are in a smaller font but everything looks identical to a non-mobile "desktop" browser.

Dolphin - FAST browser. Chose "Desktop" from the menu. The messages are in a smaller font but everything looks identical to a non-mobile "desktop" browser.