Old March 26th 20, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for used Oudie IGC

If you fly a 1-26 and are a member of the 1-26 Association, we have our own regional records. You can access them at our web site. All that is required is a simple flight logger and your in business. We keep track of all the same standard record types 100 to 300km speed, out/return distance n speed, all the triangle types, altitude etc. some of you guys flying higher performance ships should take a look at some of those 1-26 records, they are quite impressive.
Dan