Old March 26th 20, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
7K

Default Uvalde Pre Pre Pre WGC 2020

Howdy Everyone,

As you may have heard by now, Uvalde will once again host the Gliding World Championships in August 2023. In pre-preparation, we’ll be hosting a Pre Pre Pre WGC contest in Uvalde this summer from August 16th thru 22nd, with a practice day on the 15th.

This will be a fun racing contest in legendary Uvalde weather, featuring FAI scoring, Gran Prix tasking as well as regular FAI tasks, big tasks (weather permitting), drop a day and prize money for several different categories.. There will also be social events on select nights. The four classes will be Standard/15m, 18m, 20m Double-Seater and finally Open Class. Signup will be on the SSA website shortly. I can’t emphasize enough that this will be fun!

Thanks,
Mark Keene