Old March 28th 20, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring!

On Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 10:17:34 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I would like to fly with everyone. I registered, do I need to do anything else? Will I get info sent to me? Or do I just join the multiplayer server at 9 tonight??

Welcome!

At 9:00PM Eastern, you will see a server named "-US Nightly Soaring-" listed at either http://condor.hitziger.net/serverlist/ (near the top) or http://www.condorsoaring.com/serverl...t_search=cndr2 (in the section named "PacificNW Soaring Competitions" near the bottom).

I host, and I fly at least 50% of the flights. Feel free to ask questions when you're on.