Old January 24th 04, 02:35 AM
Casey Wilson

"Tetsuji Rai" wrote in message
s.com...
Airspeed limitation below 10000ft is usually 250kts unless you have been
authorized by the Administrator. However I guess it's a bit slow for
military fighters. So I am curious how fast military fighters fly in the
real world. I guess it's very dangerous military aircraft fly much fast
among civilian planes.

If they are in Special Use Airspace and Military Operating Areas, they can
go as fast as they want -- well, as fast as the mission test plan calls for.
An F-14 Tomcat at Mach 1+, 200 Ft AGL, and 1/2 mile away in a 60 degree
bank with full burner is a visceral thing.