Old June 14th 04, 07:56 PM
ADP

You are required to do nothing.
If you decide you are fit to fly, you are fit to fly. You need not consult
any doctor or any so-called medication list.

The CYA naysayers here attempt to persuade others that they have the only
true interpretation of the FARs.
They aren't even close.

Ignore them. Don't fly if you don't feel well for any reason, otherwise fly
and enjoy it.

Allan

"Doug Hoffman" wrote in message
Bullwinkle wrote:

If I decide that my level of headache, and the effects of my type and

level
of medication are such that I am "fit to fly", then what am I *required*

do per the FAA regulations? Must I seek out some sort of opinion from an

MD
and/or the FAA? If so, what then is the meaning of "self certification"?

I would appreciate a non-CYA response.

Regards,

-Doug