Old January 17th 09, 08:57 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation,talk.environment
Scott M. Kozel

Default JFK Airport Birdstirke Dangers Being Ignored?

"Birdstrike Bill Mulcahy" wrote:

I live far away from the JFK Runway flightpath now but I still think it is
highly dangerous
for planes to take off from. JFK Airport should be closed and the land
returned to the
magnificent wetlands filled with wildlife it once was.

While we are at it, let's close New York City, and return the land back
to the magnificent wilderness filled with wildlife it once was.

:-)