Old January 17th 09, 09:54 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation,talk.environment
America First

Default JFK Airport Birdstirke Dangers Being Ignored?

I'd be happy if we (or perhaps I should say "they") would stop the
destruction of the last few remnants of nature that haven't been
destroyed by people whose first concern is the almighty dollar
and last concern is the quality of life of people.

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote in message
"Birdstrike Bill Mulcahy" wrote:

I live far away from the JFK Runway flightpath now but I still think it
is highly dangerous
for planes to take off from. JFK Airport should be closed and the land
returned to the
magnificent wetlands filled with wildlife it once was.

While we are at it, let's close New York City, and return the land back to
the magnificent wilderness filled with wildlife it once was.

:-)