Old January 18th 09, 09:50 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

Default JFK Airport Birdstirke Dangers Being Ignored?

Eeyore wrote in
:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:

"Birdstrike Bill Mulcahy" wrote:

I live far away from the JFK Runway flightpath now but I still
think it is highly dangerous
for planes to take off from. JFK Airport should be closed and the
land returned to the
magnificent wetlands filled with wildlife it once was.

While we are at it, let's close New York City, and return the land
back to the magnificent wilderness filled with wildlife it once was.

:-)

And go back to living in caves with an average lifetime of 35 years.
The 'greens' would LOVE that.

Yeh sure you fjukktard Brit cocksucker.

Bertie