Old February 28th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with rednecks

I could be wrong, but this seems plausible to me. Why do something that
nails a few thousand people and really ****es off the rest of the people ,
when you can sit back and let the idiot politicians divide and destroy the
country for you?

It's a plausible explanation, except for one thing: We're dealing with
people who strap explosives to mentally handicapped people and blow up
school buses. These aren't the sharpest sticks in the bunch, and I think
you're giving them more credit for strategic thinking than they deserve.

On the other hand, I think even the dumbest among them now realize that they
only have to wait for President Barrack Hussein Obama to win next November
and they win. Why rock the boat now?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA