Old April 21st 04, 12:08 AM
ET

"FUji" wrote in
:

"John T" wrote in message
ws.com...
"Otis Winslow" wrote in message

What is it about these that has them involved in so many
crashes? Are they that difficult to fly? Are there some
gotchas with them?

Rusty pilots?

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/TknoFlyer

Slick airframe, glass cockpit with an analog pilot and a goofy
side-stick are a few problems. A good plane for wannabe airline
pilots who don't like to look out the windows. "Stall? It dosen't say
on this here tv screen that I'm in a stall... Whoops, wrong
channel..."

Quality control seems to be on par with Lightspeed, meaning they're in
the shop more than a British car. They look good and are very
comfortable. But it's the only airplane I've ever flown that I can
say I truly hated and couldn't wait to be back on the ground.

I'm brand new to avaition, I;ve only been behind the controls of 2
planes, each twice around the pattern: One an SR22, and one 194-
something ercoupe ... but I liked the "goofy" sidestick... :-)

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams