Old August 11th 04, 07:18 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Dave Butler wrote:

What're you gonna do next year when those kids are all 10 pounds bigger?

Adam, pay attention to Dave. When I bought my Maule, my stepson weighed 40 pounds --
now he's 210. I've also put on a few pounds since then. The first year, we all piled
into the plane with a week's worth of luggage and flew to Sanibel for vacation. Two
years later, it wasn't possible to carry more than an overnight case for each of us
anymore. Now, I can't even leave the ground with all three of us in the plane unless
I leave at least 10 gallons of fuel in the truck.

And Pete's still growing. We call him "Kong".

George Patterson
If you want to know God's opinion of money, just look at the people
he gives it to.