Old June 27th 09, 10:54 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.misc

Default Mars airplane photo needed

Hi all
If you have been following Mars exploration for a while, you may
remember the proposal to fly a miniature airplane on Marsin 2003 to
commemorate the centenary of the Wright bros' first flight.
See for example http://quest.nasa.gov/aero/planetary/MarsAir.html
I am looking for some higher resolution of the images of the unfolding
sequence at the top of that article, and I remember seeing them
somewhere on the net, but I can't find them any longer. Anybody knows
the site, or has higher res versions saved or has the issue of "Air &
Space" (December 1999) and can make a scan for me? I had that but I
can't find it anymore after I moved...

paolo.ulivi AT_SIGN tiscali.it