Old July 31st 19, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Flarmview versus Flarmview 57

On 7/30/19 3:37 PM, Ramy wrote:

The S80 has similar display to flarmview, not to TrafficView, unless they changed it recently?

Ramy

It's a confusing product line. The Flarmview I bought 4-5 years ago has
an LCD display, very glossy, and polarized. What they're currently
selling as Flarmview has four buttons and a rocker, and a simplified
display that's described as a 2" Retina display. Plus they offer a
FlarmLED and FlarmLED+, and of course the Flarmview 2 for people who
want a flight computer on a postage stamp.

I believe the current S80 has a bright, LED display, which would be
comparable to TrafficView in terms of visibility. Both a big step above
the old Flarmview I have.