Old August 26th 04, 09:19 PM
Corky Scott

On 26 Aug 2004 18:57:27 GMT, (B2431) wrote:

Now the most important question: what has any of this to do with homebuilt
aircraft?

Good point. I'd ask Bill Phillips, who originally posted the anti
Kerry story.

Whether Kerry drank in the military isn't the point, I only brought up
that situation regarding Bush because those who knew him in those days
thought he seemed over the top with not just drinking, but bragging
about it. It was basically what he did for evening's entertainment.
And yes, I realise he has turned to god in the most scary of ways and
no longer drinks, that we know of. The point was Kerry chose a
different path. He went to a very unpopular war and led men in combat
in a tough branch of the service. The men he led seem to feel he did
a good job of it.

As to Mr. Bush's education in the corporate world, the information I
keep seeing indicates he was not very sucessful at that.

Corky Scott