Old October 13th 05, 12:03 AM
Capt. Geoffry Thorpe

I've heard that there is a hotel with aviation themed rooms somewhere in
Iowa - Iowa City perhaps? Could be fun to visit.
Apparently it's right on an airport. I think that there is someone who
ocassionaly posts to this newsgroup that might know more about it.

(Sorry, but I hate to miss the chance to be a smart @ss, donchaknow.)

--
Geoff
the sea hawk at wow way d0t com

wrote in message
oups.com...
Do any of you know of a good website to search for good places to fly
and fun things for pilots to do? I'm not just looking for $100
hamburgers, although that's welcome, I'd like more things like aviation
museums and picnic grounds. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

-Caleb