Old January 14th 04, 02:36 AM
Maule Driver

I saw it too. I'm hoping that it is a more level headed report than the
teasing trailer suggests. Oh, maybe I'll just not watch.

"David H" wrote in message
I just saw a "teaser" piece during the CBS Evening News promoting their
"investigation" on security at GA airports, to air tomorrow (Wed.
1/14). It looks like it's going to be just awful.

It showed a home on a residential airpark, and a woman in a hangar
saying "we can just come and go anytime we want, with no restrictions!"
Footage shows a Cessna approaching and landing. Announcer voice-over:
"You heard that right, NO RESTRICTIONS. Wait until you see what we
found. You'll be shocked. Tune in tomorrow for a CBS Evening News
Investigation."

Disgusting. This looks like it's going to be awful.

I just heard it again as I was typing this: "The trouble with security
at small airports, tomorrow." Looks like they're going to hype it a
lot. Ugh, where's my barf bag....

David H
Boeing Field (BFI), Seattle, WA
Visit the Pacific Northwest Flying forum:
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/pnwflying