Old January 13th 04, 09:26 PM
Jim Weir

As well as a proofreader, I would hope.

"Mergatroide"

-BlankASSOCIATE PUBLISHERS WANTED

I don't know any blank associates.

-

-owners), and at the nearly 100 general aviation airports throughout the

Only a hundred of them, eh? I'm sure AOPA will be surprised.

-United States. The papers are printed and delivered each month to our
-satelite offices.

That would be satellite, yes?

-this wealthy clientel.

Not to mention the clientele.

-
-If you have strong sales skills, an interest in aviation, and are highly
-motivated to build a business while having a lot of fun money, please email
-me with your contact information and work experience. Thank you.

Oh, ja sure, you betcha. Perhaps NEXT week.

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com