Old December 3rd 04, 01:52 AM
Judah

(Robert M. Gary) wrote in
om:

Looks like Discovery Wings will now be "The Military Channel" after
Jan 10th. . Check out
www.discovery.com and click on "Wings" on the
left.

-Robert

From where I sit, it's been The Military Channel for several months
already...

I held off subscribing to Digital Cable for a long time, but finally took
the plunge about 3 months ago.

One of the things that I wanted out of Digital Cable was the Discovery
Wings channel, which I saw one time at my brother-in-law's house.

In typical "grass is greener" fashion, once I got the Digital Cable, I
found that all the shows that interested me (ie, that had any relationship
to GA - like the Learning to Fly series and the one with the two guys who
build a plane from sheet metal) are never actually on. Instead, it's been
all the shows highlighting military planes...

So now they've made it "official" as the website says. But it seems to me
like it was unofficial for a while already...