Old February 19th 05, 03:40 AM
Charlie

Morgans wrote:
"Charlie" wrote

if weight is no object, Tyvek house wrap looks interesting but if you
intend to put humans in the plane you didn't hear that here.

Tyvek does not hold up to UV indefinitely, and would need further UV
protection. I wouldn't trust my golden butt in it.

Now, someone will pipe up and say that it has been done. Fine, but not by
me.

Uhhhh... that's what I was trying to say. Perhaps I was too subtle.

"if you intend to put humans in the plane you didn't hear that here."

BTW, none of the certified a/c fabrics will stand up to uv either unless
they are properly protected.

Charlie