Old July 22nd 05, 02:10 AM
P. Corbett

Tom:

I have looked for the Ignore ENL option but cannot find it. Can you tell me
where I might find it? Thanks.

Paul
"5Z" wrote in message
oups.com...
There is an option in SeeYou to ignore the ENL. After you open the
flight, go to Edit - flight properties and select "pure glider"
(though I don't know what's so impure about my ASH-26E . Since most
loggers use sound to detect ENL, mistakes can happen if the cockpit is
too noisy or the logger is too sensitive.

As for the other problesms, it would be nice if others could have a
look at the flight. I suggest you post this to the OLC and let us see.
If it's too late, then put it somewhere on a website or enail it
directly to me and anyone else in this thread that may have some
suggestions.

-Tom