Old July 22nd 03, 06:19 PM
Jim

You mean the Supreme Court that turned the 14th amendment on its
head (their reasoning was that my neighbor's vote shouldn't
be counted because it "dilutes" my vote -- well, yes, as it should
in a democracy) in order to select George Bush as president?

No I am talking about the Supream court that stoped the Fla Supream court
from changing the rules after the election when there boy lost.

I will also note severial liberial news agencies (NY times,CNN etc)
counted the chads and it was a non-issue as even counting the chads Gore
still lost Fla.

Jim