Old September 20th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Roger (K8RI)

Default Flaps on take-off and landing

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:53:43 -0400, "mike regish"
wrote:

The Super Decathlon I flew for aerobatic lessons (a taildragger) has
excellent over the nose visibility on the ground...better than my tripacer.
I had a hard time levelling out at altitude because the view was almost too
good. I kept unconsciously trying to get the same sight picture I was used
to in my TP.

When I let Cherokee and 172 pilots fly the Deb we end up constantly
climbing. That is after we get rid of the PIO.:-))

mike

"Marty Shapiro" wrote in message
True for tail draggers, but in a tricycle gear aircraft you have an
excellent view of the runway.

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.