Old November 1st 03, 07:41 PM
Mike Marron

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:

You can attempt to change the subject, rationalize, and counterattack
all you want, but so far nobody has offerred any proof that "Autocollimator"
is NOT Kramer.

Ah HA!!! Now we're getting somewhere......SCIENCE!!!! I can DEAL with
SCIENCE!!!!!!!:-))

Let's see....there's a parallel in here somewhere........I know, I have
it.......wait a second while my wife brings me a Jack Daniels so I can give
this my undivided attention !!!

After having my JD and making a few notations..........

When Eienstien was asked what an atom looked like, he pondered the question
a moment and answered, " Science sometimes deals with elimination to arrive
at substance and conclusion. One can't actually describe the physical
appearance of an atom to the degree that one can say without fear of
contradiction that the physical appearance of the atom is definitely NOT
that of a pussy cat!!"

So now that YOU have allied your deductive reasoning with that of Einstein,
we can begin to use your logic in reaching our conclusion about Arthur.
Since Art's physical appearance doesn't resemble an atom or a pussy cat, can
we now assume that unless he can prove he is Art, that he is in fact
Autocollimator? Or if Art is Autocollimator, can we assume that Art has a
pussy cat......Ah HA!!! A pussy cat named "atom" perhaps?
But someone has already postulated that Art and Autocollimator come from two
different location paths. Can this be? One would think that two
personalities so similar as you say would be cohabitating to say the least.
Using Occam's Razor, I'm theorizing here that the constant in this equation
is "pussycats"
I therefore postulate to you that if Art can say to this newsgroup without
qualification that he either owns or doesn't own a pussycat named "atom" and
you Mike Marron, CAN'T prove that Autocoillimator indeed does or doesn't own
a pussycat named "atom"......your theory about Art and Autocollimator is
flawed.

While you people work on this, I'm going to have another JD and see if I can
find our cat, who is suddenly missing, after looking at the computer screen
with total disgust as I was writing this, and then suddenly running off
somewhere with my wife!!

After wading thru your silly nonsense above you couldn't possibly be
as thoroughly disgusted as me (you sure that's not laced
"Autocollimator" KoolAid you're drinking instead of Jack Daniels?)

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

You forgot to include your Fellowship in the Flat Earth Society.