Old June 21st 16, 04:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Cambridge GPS NAV model 20 green light

On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 8:26:15 AM UTC-5, wrote:
After my last download my Cambridge flight recorders green light is on but even after a hour didn't flash and its in the same place near a window that I have successfully acquired satellites before.

Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Dennis

Dennis,
I would shut it off, take it outside where it gets a good, clear view of the sky and horizon, and power it back up. I have a couple that don't like to "find themselves" in the house, or even near a window. But, if put outside in the back yard, they find themselves in no time at all.

Hope it works for you.

Steve Leonard