Old March 22nd 04, 04:50 PM
Aaron Coolidge

Rich wrote:
: Now that we have Approach Procedure chart images available on-line, does
: anybody know of a URL where I can get WAC Chart images (or Sectional
: Chart images) on line?

: I'd like to print a kind of strip chart for various trips that I take,
: with just the route of flight and 30-40 miles to either side. I can
: scan the hard copy charts, but it would be nice if I could just download
: them.

Rich, aeroplanner.com (a pay site, unless you're in EAA) has WAC and
sectional and IFR low altitude charts on line. They also have a trip-tik
setup, like the AAA trip-tiks, that you can print. At least they did when I
was in EAA, I let my membership lapse so I can't check for you right now.
(I'll re-join at SNF).
--
Aaron Coolidge (N9376J)