Old February 19th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default AUTOPILOT AWRY

Mark Hansen wrote:

Sheesh - can you even get a tire changed for that much?

Dunno...but will find out soon as the nose wheel is due. Stay tuned.

... by the way, it costs me nuthin' to get a tire changed ;-)

Hehe...ya, and you don't need to wipe bugs off the plane after each
flight either. OTOH, I can be a hangar rat whenever I want. :-)

On the other hand, the mixture control is bottoming out against the
firewall
and the maintenance folks believe this is working correctly ;-\

Hmmm, I like our maintenance program better, even if we can't get a tire
changed for free :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student