Old July 6th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Margy Natalie

Default First flight in our "new" Ercoupe...

Jay Honeck wrote:

With our schedule, that probably won't happen -- but Joe's just too
green to fly it in by himself. Maybe next year!

Have Joe fly it up the Tuesday or Wednesday before and it's just like
flying into any sleepy, controlled field. He can park it in Vintage
(almost anywhere he wants!) and set up his pup tent. I'm sure there
will be plenty of places he can volunteer while waiting for you to show
up at OSH, or if he wants to come to the party one of his parents can
fly up to get him the evening he lands.

Margy