Old July 7th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default First flight in our "new" Ercoupe...

Have Joe fly it up the Tuesday or Wednesday before and it's just like
flying into any sleepy, controlled field. He can park it in Vintage
(almost anywhere he wants!) and set up his pup tent. I'm sure there will
be plenty of places he can volunteer while waiting for you to show up at
OSH, or if he wants to come to the party one of his parents can fly up to
get him the evening he lands.

Great idea! We're talking about that right now.

He's gonna have to work on his tower procedures, and he's still got to get
checked out in the Ercoupe -- but it sounds like a great experience for him.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA