Old February 3rd 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

Default 1 Fatal ...r.a.h or r.a.p?

Jerry Springer wrote:

Montblack wrote:

I sometimes cut-n-paste crash victim's names into
Google.groups.rec.aviation
to see if that person has ever posted here. Too ghoulish?

One person's name, about 6 years ago, came up. IIRC, his family was in
the
plane.

With the spate of recent crashes it got me wondering, again: People
here at
rec.aviation know some of these victims - but have WE lost any of our
(r.a.h
& r.a.p) posters in crashes, in the last 8-10 years?

Montblack
I've been around since 1998 - starting in r.a.s.

Two people that used to post in RAH died in the infamous Mini 500.

I know (knew) a few lurkers (who read but don't post) that we lost in the
last few years.

It's a sad side of this business.

Richard