Old January 12th 04, 07:11 AM
Denyav

That's the big thing-- there really seems to have been no rhyme or
reason to German R&D-- in the U.S. and England there was some over all
coordination, insuring that company A. didn't re-invent the same dead
end that B, C, and D did...but I've not been able to find anything
like that in Germany.

At a first glance it looks like that,many organizations and
instutitions,including unassuming ones like Post Office,working indepedently
for the same R&D effort,but if you dig a little bit more then you see a
different picture,all German S projects are under absolute control of SS,more
precisely Kammlers SS Advanced weapons directorate,with their own research and
production facilities as well as SS controlled facilities in German
universities and factories which were off limits for others.
Name of Hans Kammler,who was a devoted Nazi and one of the main architects of
the "final solution" is still the key to understand what really happened in
closing days of WWII.
But the name Kammler was a taboo in post WWII world and all documents about him
has been put under lock for 75 years by US gov't.
I think this fact alone tells something.