Old September 22nd 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Drew Dalgleish

Default Great Plains Aircrafts - your expert opinion needed

On 20 Sep 2006 03:26:10 -0700, wrote:

I would like to buy a Great Plains Aircraft engine or Titan KitEngine -
your advice would be highly appreciated. Is it good value for money?
And why so cheap? ) If possible, give your comments (pros and
contras).
Thank you in advance,
Olga

I bought a titan engine and am very pleased with it so far. I've only
got 15 hrs. on it so far though Write back in 20 years and I'll be
able to tell you how I really feel about it. I had mine assembled by
aerosport power it seems that they did a good job and they delivered
it when they said they would. It's only cheap when compared to a
certified new engine I probably could have bought a rebuilt lycoming
for a little less. I don't know anything about great plains engines
other than they're way too small for my plane.